Municipal Districts and Counties
Becoming a Roadata Partner Municipality will provide you with benefits such as:
- 24 Hour Service for Road Users – 365 days a year
- Permit approval services daytime, evening and weekends
- Improved roadway user compliance
- GIS Mapping with road names, roadway restrictions and advisories
- Detailed roadway reporting
- Notification services for road users and Municipal staff via text or email
- Verbal communication between RDS and Municipal staff
- Backup Permit Approval Documentation
- Seamless TRAVIS integration and data maintenance
- Integration of supplementary services such as Road Use Agreements, Road Inspections and Roadway Consent Approvals.
Owen Francis – Director of Municipal Services – Special Areas
"We have had the opportunity to work with Roadata Services for many years, including during the transition of TRAVIS. Roadata consistently provides professional and responsive service, both to our Municipal employees and to industry users. Roadata’s extensive experience lets them deliver services in a cost-effective and efficient manner. They are a one-stop-shop that gives excellent customer service for a great value, and a great support to our Municipality."
Marshall Morton – Director of Public Works – County of Vermilion River
"The County of Vermilion River partnered with Roadata in late 2018 to have them take over the provision of TRAVIS permits. This change has enabled industry in our County to access Roadata’s 24/7, 365 day service to obtain TRAVIS permits. Overall, we are very pleased with Roadata and look forward to continue working with them.
I personally, have worked with Roadata for more than 10 years. They have a long history of staying informed of emerging changes to both legislative and provincial requirements associated with road permitting."
Marty Campbell – Operations Director – Red Deer County
"Red Deer County has been working with RDS for several years now. RDS continues to provide great professional services in the road use agreement industry and they have really been a leading force with industry changes, demands and addressing challenges.
RDS has really helped Red Deer County with the transition and management of the provincial TRAVIS system. RDS has effectively utilized technology advancements in their road use agreement permitting processes and systems, and they provide timely training and interface for the leading edge technology.
RDS is a very respected entity in our road use industry, both in local Municipalities and provincially."