You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.



MB Out Of Province Vehicles

When entering the Province of Manitoba with an out of province plate, the vehicle must be prorated with IFTA or additional permits may be required. If the vehicle is weighing and/or registered for 11,794 KGS or greater, they must obtain a registration and fuel tax permit.

These permits can only be obtained as Single Trips and separate permits are not issued; all necessary approvals are given on the one permit.