You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.



Manitoba Regulatory Information

Roadata can obtain any permits you may require to travel outside of Alberta. With the exception of Saskatchewan we do require 24 hours notice to process a permit.

To contact Manitoba call:

1-204-945-3961 (6am-4pm Monday-Friday)

For more information on Manitoba: